Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) 1) What is a bidet? A bidet (pronounced bee-day) is a device that directs a stream of water to clean the genital and rectal areas. Bidets are used throughout the world by people of all ages who desire better personal hygiene. 2) Does it use electricity? No, none of the wellness Bidet products require electricity. They work by using the water pressure that comes to your bathroom. You can feel safe when you use it and don't have to worry about hiring expensive electricians to install it. 3) Do I need extra space in the bathroom? No, our Bidets can be attached directly to your existing toilet and don't require any remodeling. 4) Can the bidet help to save on toilet paper? Yes, you can save between 50% - 75% on toilet paper. Think about it, the cleaning is done with water and you use toilet paper just to dry off. Doing this you also help save the planet by using less paper.
5) Is it easy to install? The WellnessBidet products are very easy to install. They require approximately thirty minutes of your time and are installed with tools found normally in every home. In fact, what is required is a wrench and a flathead screwdriver (we also recommend using some Teflon tape or thread seal tape). You may also request installation from our experience installer teams.
6) Is everything I need to install included in the box? All the necessary parts are included, you only need to have a wrench and a flathead screwdriver. We also recommend using some Teflon tape (known as thread seal tape or white tape as commonly known to Singaporean).
7) Will the Bidet fit on my toilet? In 95% of the cases, yes. WELLNESS Bidets fit most toilets with tank but there are some custom or particular toilets that won't allow the bidet to fit properly. You may take a photo of your existing toilet seat and sent to us for verification.
8) Are bidets safe to use? Not only are bidets safe to use but they provide many health benefits and are even recommended by many doctors. *(Children should be supervised by an adult whenever they use any of our products).
9) Are your Bidets only for feminine hygiene? The WELLNESS Bidet is for the personal hygiene of the entire family, including kids*. *(Children should be supervised by an adult whenever they use any of our products).
10) Can children use the bidets? Yes*! Not only can children use them, but parents are using them to potty-train their kids and to clean after them by seating them on the toilet and letting the bidet flush away the mess. *(Children should be supervised by an adult whenever they use any of our products).
11) Who can benefit from using a WELLNESS Bidet? Everyone* can benefit from using a bidet! WELLNESS Bidets are especially helpful to: people recovering from surgery; people with physical disabilities, dexterity or other problems that limit their range of motion; people who have various medical conditions, like hemorrhoids, diarrhea, Crohn's disease, or other ailments that involve the rectal or genital areas; people who have developmental disabilities, such as Down's Syndrome, autism, or cerebral palsy; men and women who want better hygiene before or after sexual activities; and women who want more effective feminine hygiene during monthly menstrual periods. *(Children should be supervised by an adult whenever they use any of our products).
12) Is the water that comes out of the bidet cold? The water used by the bidet is from the same water tap used by your sink or toilet. The temperature is usually a comfortable room temperature.
13) Can I hurt myself by using the bidet? WELLNESS Bidet has a control knob or lever that lets you regulate the water output to a desirable pressure that you can adjust to make you feel comfortable without any risk. Please be careful when going to really high-pressure settings because water pressure varies from home to home and could be set to a level that may be uncomfortable or perhaps even harmful*. The water pressure going into the bidet can also be adjusted at the incoming water valve on the wall. *(Children should be supervised by an adult whenever they use any of our products).
14) How do I clean my bidet? The bidets are extremely easy to clean and our WELLNESS Bidet 1102 models even come with a self-cleaning nozzle. You can use the same products you currently use to clean your toilet and you can clean it in the same fashion.
15) How durable are WELLNESS Bidets? WELLNESS Bidets are made with high quality materials and designed in such a way so as to provide many years of daily use by the entire family.
16) Can I take it with me if I move to another home? Yes, WELLNESS Bidet products are very easy to uninstall and reinstall again, which makes them convenient and easy to move to your new home.
17) Does the product have a warranty? All of our bidets have a six months limited warranty for manufacturing defects. Abuse done to the product or improper installation is not covered under the warranty. But trust us, the bidet is really easy to install and it's virtually defect free and if you do ever have a problem feel free to contact us.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.